Personal data protection:
In compliance with the provisions of article 13 of Italian Legal Decree no. 196/2003, concerning personal data protection, we would like to inform you that:
• the personal data you submit to our studio shall be used within the limits and for the purposes of your request; in particular the data shall be processed for the purposes of sending information, advertising and promotional materials;
• you are not obliged to provide us with any data, but your refusal to submit any data or consent to the data being processed will render the fulfilment of this service impossible. The e-mail sent by you is deemed to constitute your consent;
• your personal data will be processed “legally and correctly” as provided for in article 11;
• the data will be processed using electronic and/or automatic instruments, which shall be available
exclusively to authorised persons in full compliance with the Privacy Act, and in particular the Technical Regulations on Minimum Security Measures – Annex B of Italian legal decree no. 196/2003;
• the data may be distributed to:
- staff and collaborators of our studio who are responsible for or entrusted to process data for matters concerning the services you have requested, all of whom are duly informed of and trained in the required privacy obligations and measures;
- any third parties with whom we have signed precise agreements concerning the measures to be adopted to guarantee the security of the data submitted to them, which shall in any case be processed exclusively for the aforementioned purposes;
• the data holder is:
R.C.G. Registrazioni Contabili Generali S.r.l.
via Romagnosi, 8 - 43100 Parma - Italy
Tel. +39 0521.235956/206139 - Fax +39 0521.206976
• the data controller is: LOSI SIMONE, you may exercise your rights before the data holder at any time, pursuant to article 7 of Italian Legal Decree no. 196/2003, the full text of which is given here below:
Right to access personal data and other rights
The data subject shall have the right to verify the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, recorded or otherwise, and to receive such communication in an intelligible manner.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain information concerning:
a) the origin of his personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in the event of the data being handled using electronic instruments;
d) the identification of the data holder, data controller and official representative appointed under the terms of article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be distributed or that
may come into contact with such data in their position as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, controllers or appointed officials.
The data subject has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, correction or, if so required, integration of the data;
b) the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of any data processed unlawfully, including any data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) the certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom the data was communicated or distributed, unless such requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
The data subject has to right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of his/her personal data, even when this is relevant to the purposes for which it was collected;
b) the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication surveys.
State your requirements in the area below:
To enable us to contact you, fill in the data below:
Thank you for contacting us.